"Arthur and Simon provided me with an exceptionally professional service with on time completion. The very technical work was completed to a high standard and the price was reasonable for the work undertaken. Hard working, courteous and tidy, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for any size of job."Ron Young
How our design & landscaping process works...
- ENQUIRY - After you contact us, we will ask a few questions about your requirements and schedule a visit to your property.
- MEETING - During the first visit we will discuss your needs and preferences, you will also see examples of our recent projects and indicate the type of materials that suit your style. We will then measure the garden and prepare photographic documentation.
- DESIGN & QUOTE - We will prepare the first version of the design and the initial quote within a week. The proposal will also include photos of proposed materials and the terms and conditions of cooperation. If the design requires corrections, they will be introduced and the estimate will be updated accordingly. When you accept with the design and the quote we will agree on the start date of your landscaping project.
- PREPARATION FOR THE LANDSCAPING PROJECT - A few days before the agreed date we will contact you to ultimately confirm the start day and the time when the works begin. At this stage, we will introduce you to your project manager or site foreman and exchange contact information. The project manager will visit the site to prepare the working area for the team and determine where the materials and tools are to be stored. After that, the materials and skip will be delivered, our team will arrive and the actual landscaping project will begin. We respect your living space so we keep the place as orderly as possible, to disturb you as little as possible.
- LANDSCAPING YOUR GARDEN - We will consult each part of the project with you to make sure that the works which we carry out meet your requirements. This means you can always introduce small changes or adjustments to the original plan. At the end of the project, our foreman or manager will do a final walk-through with you on the project. At this stage, we will document any areas of concern that you may have and address them promptly.
- SNAGGING & PAYMENT - When you are 100% satisfied with the results, an invoice will be sent to you that can be settled by bank transfer, credit card, cheque or cash.
- AFTERCARE - We can also discuss the options of an ongoing maintenance for your newly built garden.
Contact us today to schedule your free quotation